Create your own Token,
in just 1 minute
Generate and Deploy tokens right from your browser, including Mintable, Burnable, Unlimited, Advanced and Taxable tokens.
Trusted by 1000+ projects!
Create your token in 3 easy steps
You need to install MetaMask and have enough crypto to pay for the Smart Contract creation.
Add Token Detail
Enter basic details about your token such as the Token Name and the Symbol.
Simply confirm the transaction with MetaMask, and your token will be live in a few minutes!
All Tokens created with Create My Token are fully compliant with the ERC20/BEP20 definition and compatible with any ERC20/BEP20 wallet on all devices!
Mintable ERC20/BEP20 Token
Create Mintable ERC20/BEP20 Token right from your browser! The token owner will be able to generate tokens by minting them.
Burnable ERC20/BEP20 Token
Add Burn capability to your ERC20/BEP20 Token, allowing you to reduce the circulating supply by destroying some tokens and increase trust.
Advanced Access Control
Add specialized access control to your ERC20/BEP20 token with Ownable and Role Based access. Allow members of your team to mint new tokens.
Source Code Verified
The code has been verified and audited for high level of security, with EtherScan verification status.
Token Recovery Support
Recover coins accidentally sent to the contract! Lots of tokens are lost forever into Smart Contracts, don't let your token be one of them!
Specially built supply controls for ultimate control! You won't be able to generate more tokens than the defined token cap.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Create My Token?
- Create My Token is an online tool to create and deploy your own ERC20 Tokens on the Ethereum Blockchain.
- What is an ERC-20 Token?
- ERC-20 tokens are blockchain-based assets. ERC-20 Tokens are Smart Contracts running on the Ethereum blockchain. They can be sent and received like any other crypto. ERC-20 Standard provides specifications on how these assets must be sent, received and stored.
- What is a BEP-20 Token?
- BEP-20 tokens are blockchain-based assets. BEP-20 Tokens are Smart Contracts running on the Binance Smart Chain. They can be sent and received like any other crypto. BEP-20 Standard provides specifications on how these assets must be sent, received and stored.
- What is Fixed Supply Token?
- The entire token supply of the Token be generated during deploy and will be sent to Token Owner wallet. You can't increase or reduce the supply later.
- What is Capped Supply Token?
- When you create the token, an initial supply of the tokens will be sent to the owners wallet. You can increase or decrease the supply of the token up to Total Supply of the Token. You won't be able to generate more tokens than the defined supply cap.
- What is Unlimited Supply Token?
- When you create the token, an initial supply of the tokens will be sent to the owners wallet. You can later increase or decrease the supply of the token without any limits.
- What is Single Owner Token?
- The access to your token is limited to you, the person who created the token. There are no privileged actions for your token. You can still send and receive the tokens like usual.
- What is Transferable Ownership Token?
- Your Token will have an Owner. The account you use to deploy your Token will be owner by default and will be able to mint new tokens. You can transfer token ownership to addresses or Smart Contract. You can still send and receive the tokens like usual.
- What is Role Based Token?
- Your Token will have two Roles, MINTER and ADMIN. Users with 'MINTER' role will be able to mint new tokens. Users with 'ADMIN' role will be able to assign these roles to minters or other admins. The account you use to deploy your Token will be ADMIN and MINTER by default.
- Who can Burn or Mint my tokens?
- Minting depends on the access type. In case of Transferable Ownership, the owner will be able to mint new tokens. In case of Role Based tokens, users with the MINTER role will be able to mint new tokens. You will only be able to mint new tokens until your Supply Cap is hit, which is Unlimited in case of Unlimited Token. Everyone will be able to burn the coins they hold.
- What is Token Recovery?
- A lot of tokens are often lost when sent to the Smart Contract address. In order to avoid this scenario for your tokens, Create My Tokens includes support for recovering any tokens directly sent to the smart contract.